Shirokane CPA Firm

On Shorter Stay in Japan, Not Taxed in Japan?

If you sale your products or provide your service in Japan, do you have to pay Japan tax? This depends on your type of taxpayer on Japan Tax Laws. As I briefly write about taxpayer type before, if you are classified to a resident or a non-permanent resident, you have to pay the tax for income generated in Japan. 1. Under What situation Would You Be Taxed in Japan? So, if you sales your products into Japan through internet at your e-shop from US or Europe, or if you have a couple of business in some countries including Japan and provide your service in Japan just during your temporary stay[…]